Is 1/2 of a jelly sandwhich enough for a 13 month old for lunch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes but not really nutritious. Their tummies are only about the size of their fist.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• yes, i give that to my 13 month old sometimes. but also a sippy cup of milk and an applesauce to go with it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I'd think it's enough to fill them up, but I'd add some veggies to make the meal more nutritious.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• It is enough like jade say their tummy are the size of their fist you can a little bit of fruit and water to help digestion
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I thought of something else...the amount that they eat throughout the day is more important than who much they eat at each sitting.

I always noticed that mine would vary how much she would eat at each meal but would end up making up for it at another meal. She would eat great for breakfast, almost nothing at lunch then a lot for dinner. Other days, it would be breakfast that she wouldn't eat much or even dinner.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Ya just give them some milk and maybe some fruits on the side or veggies.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2011