2nd baby

we dont know if its a he or she. but the only names we have thought of are Santino and Philip both boys names. Also if i am having a girl i worry because i feel like i used the best names for my first daughter and that ill never find a name i like as much as hers. i know i WILL but i feel like its not possible. i guess i will wait to worry more when we do find out the sex. . but until then what do u think about Santino for a boy, we would call him Sonny.

smilelovesmile

Asked by smilelovesmile at 1:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Baby Names

• Cute and original :)
    BluEyedCrazy

Answer by BluEyedCrazy at 1:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I like Santino for a boy. You could change it to Santina if you have a girl if you really like that name!!! Just call her Sonni instead of Sunny!
    ratbaby_17

Answer by ratbaby_17 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Santino is a cute name. It's not my personal style, but it's not a terrible name. I like ratbaby_17's idea about naming the baby Santina if it's a girl. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Like it
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Santino is very cute. i'm not a fan of santina but just Sonni would be cute. what's your first daughter's name?
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 5:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2011