How do you join a group on cafemom?

There is a group I would like to join, but for the life of me I don't know how. There is no "Join Icon" anywhere that I can see on the groups home page. Help!

Nonnie4

Asked by Nonnie4 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Just click join or apply and do it. Then you'll get a confirmation msg that your were accepted
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You need to do a search on the groups ur interested in. Then it will ask you if you want to apply or join. The you go from there GL!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Also... There are some groups I am in because I was invited. Maybe you have to be. Not sure though. Id just msg cafemom and ask
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Hi Nonnie4,

The blue 'Join Group' or 'Apply to Group' button should be located below the group's description.

If you have any more questions, please let us know by using the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2008