WHAT ARE THE BEST WORK HOME JOBS?

NO INVESTING MONEY.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• I work at home for a wellness company who has amaing products that are safe for everyone. We have a great support system for everyone at no cost. Its not hard work its fun easy and a good way to meet others who are in or have been in the same situation as you. Plus no investing hundreds of dollars.
    I can give you the info if you would like.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 7:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am an involved in affiliate marketing and it makes money. It takes some time to build up your momentum, but if you stick with it, you can work it out. I have an affiliate program for my own personal website that I listed in the marketplace if you are interested, but I am involved with a couple of websites including click2sell and clickbank. I also worked for west at home for a while which is a call center job, but I couldn't work it in having the kids all of the time.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Checkout my profile and visit my blogspot when you get a chance www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I make and sell cloth diapers, clothes, therepudic flax seed products, and cloth menstrual/nursing pads. www.kimskloth.com My website is only $9.99 through godaddy.com and I also go to the local craft fairs and sell on here. Best of luck to you!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 7:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Honestly...there are not many legit home jobs. I don't think any of them are great. If you really want to make money from home you are going to have to start a home business...which of course will require you to invest money...sorry, its the truth :-(
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 7:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have a journal about this... http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1287048/Want_an_At_Home_JOB_Not_a_Business

There is a decent amount of info there... Good luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• There are legit jobs but they are very difficult to find.I tried to post more info here but my entire answer won't fit so if ur interested in the companies I've found after months of searching just pm me. I don't receive any incentives for refering you or sharing the sites for you to check them out.
    nowaygourmet

Answer by nowaygourmet at 8:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• There is only 1 job that you can do at home where there is no investment, you work for yourself, make your own hours and tons of cash. However, you have to take the time to learn how and then actually work. Money doesn't fall from the sky or grow on trees.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• in home childcare (check with your state before takin gon more kids than is legal) i make a decent part time income from ebay and dont pay a dime for the stuff I sell. Last month made $250. Not much for taking picks and dinking around on the net. Contact me if you want more info on that. I guess it depends on what yuo are looking to make. I'm with you. I'm in no position to throw out any amount of money really on a home based business that may or may not work (by the way I DID throw out about $110 on a couple different ventures and none panned out. Dont fall for the home mailers. You pay postage. Its a joke. Good luck. I have some tips but its really just a part time income. I also know some awesome money saving tips that can help you stay home on one or one and half incomes. Start with the book Miserly moms by Jonni Mccoy
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I earn money from home. Check out my website for information on how to make money from home! Good Luck in your search! It takes some time to find the right work at home anything, make sure it fits your life

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2008