I hate grocery shopping now ........

Being that I am pregnant with twins I tend to not have the enegry to walk the aisles and reach for items. So I have gotten some friends to go with me and be my personal shopper / carrier of all I purchase.

How can I make it through this last trimester and not call Peapod everytime?

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 2:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Shopping

• The last few weeks of my last pregnancy, I was tempted to use the little motorized wheel chairs they have at the front of the store. But since you have personal shoppers now, I'll say use them well until you don't need them anymore. Which can be just around the corner. The 3rd tri is very hard, but it goes by just as quickly as the other 2.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Perhaps write down your meal plan for the next 4-6 weeks and go with hubby and do one large monthly shopping trip.....I used to do that every month pregnant or not.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Do you have any grocery stores where you can shop by phone and have them deliver ?

Janet.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I enjoyed my pregnancy, even in my third trimester I was taking the bus. My parents lost their car in an accident and I had a clunker myself at the time.
    So I had a two and a half block walk to the next bus stop inbetween my home and doctor's office.
    It is probably the reason I was so fit during my pregnancy. And also eating on the diet my nutritionist put me on was probably keeping me energized.
    But bascially I had no time to feel tired. At least not until I went to bed.
    But you are lucky to have friends to do your errends for you.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 2:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I have to shop every 2 week because I do an all fresh diet . My personal shopper are great I just hate having to be on their schedule and hubby works til 10 most days and the deli is usually close by then .
    @ Janet yea called Pea pod but they are really expensive and produce is really small and not healthy at all.

I was hoping that there was something I could do to boost my energy. Dr says I just have to do mini naps and go.
    karing4elmas

Comment by karing4elmas (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Idaspida, i wish i were like you on my last pg! I couldnt walk by 7-8 months,
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Is there a reason why your husband or significant other can not help you?
    If you are by your self you could ask your priest or minister if there was a teanager that could help you. They need to do community
    service for school or for confermation in the catholic church. Good luck
    Donna1941

Answer by Donna1941 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• when I was pregnant with twins I was so big at 3 months I had trouble-

I say use all the help that's available and don't feel bad about it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• think well and plan your days for the rest of your life. have a list clocks alarms supplies papers coupons cell phone omg!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2011