Weird Pregnancy Cravings

Ok, so my cousin is pregnant and she is craving pepperoni and peanut butter. She thinks it's weird because she doesn't like peanut butter. I explained to her that, when I was pregnant I craved watermelon and eggs, but I couldn't stand the smell of eggs cooking and would have to puke so I ate a lot of Waffle House. I also craved raspberry Tootsie Pops. Now my little girl loves watermelon, eggs, and raspberry Tootsie Pops. I blame myself. What did you crave when you were pregnant?

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ice cream!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 2:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• With my son my first wierd craving was pepperoni (which I HATE) with redi whip and strawberries. Other than that I craved spicy stuff. With my daughter it was frozen York Peppermint Patties. I ate 8 of the little ones every day!!!
    ratbaby_17

Answer by ratbaby_17 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• candy and subway all the time i love em both their so good lol :)
    ProudMommy693

Answer by ProudMommy693 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Strawberries i hate them but i went through a pound a week while pregnant and i had to have my strawberry lemonade and ice cream had to be strawberry it was terrible and now my son loves anything and everything strawberry
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• pickles which i love anyway but even more now...spicy stuff the spicier the better in fact he likes it too if i eat a little and stop he goes crazy till i eat more...and i love eating the solid tuna in a can...yummy lol...oh and jalapeno stuffed green olives but i have to rinse them in water first cuz they are really salty and even though they arent good for my gestational diabetes and i have an allergic reaction to them when they are on the corners of my mouth i am having serious orange cravings and cottage cheese..wow i crave a lot huh lol
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2011