How do you normally spend your weekends?

wishbearmom

Asked by wishbearmom at 2:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Getting errands ran, take the girls to the park or pool. Usually go to the Y to work out. The girls will start swim lessons again and that will be every Sat. Then t-ball starts when that ends so that are those Sat.
    Sunday is church and get chores done for the week.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Every other weekend I spend the weekends with my little kids and my husband mostly trying to do family stuff. (Even if we just rent movies and have some popcorn.). We like to be out and about when its warm like it is today, or swimming in the summer, camping etc. On the other weekends my sons with his dad and my dd goes to her grandmas to hang out so me and dh have time to ourselves. We usually just hang around the house, go to the movies, out to dinner, and do stuff around the house we need to get done without little kids under foot.

Answer by gemgem at 2:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My girls are involved in local sports so we spend it at their games and usually that evening we watch a movie or 2 together!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 3:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I get on the computer, quilt or sew with my DD. RIght now she is playing on her i-Pod touch next to me.
    Later we plan to repair her favortie sweater. It is just a tear along the seam.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Spend them at home. Resting. Doing house work, maybe. I work during the week.

Answer by louise2 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, housework, spend time with kids and husband
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Doing as little as possible. I am a sahm and I am home 24/7 I figure I clean/cook and do laundry all week so why not take a day or 2 off when everyone else around here.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• On Saturdays, the girls like to go spend the night at their Nanny's, but we try to keep it to every other or every third Saturday so that we have family time too. DH and I and the boys(if the girls are at their nanny's) hang out at home, doing projects or cleaning, and if the girls are with us, sometimes we will have lunch out, then do the cleaning or projects. Sunday morning there's breakfast at my MIL's house- yummy!- and church. Then the rest of the day is spent getting everything ready for the week ahead.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Every other weekend, I work now so on my off weekends, I grocery shop and try to find something to do with the kids.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Try and do so mething new e veryweeekend. Bowling, or Nana's park what e ver we can afford or do for free. Game nights.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2011