Has anyone been to the Dominican Republic for plastic surgery?

I am considering going to DR for plastic surgery. I've heard many great things about the surgeries out there. I'm contemplating removing my stretch marks and brest reduction and a lift. If anyone have any advise for me I will live to hear it.

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 2:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have not, but it seems risky. I don't think I'd ever contemplate not having a surgery performed in my country of residence or really even in my state for that matter. What if there are complications later? Your doctor wouldn't be able to tell you to come in for a quick visit to see if it's all right. So that'd mean staying there for a long while (3-4 weeks or longer). I couldn't imagine going and staying during the entire recuperation period, and especially missing out on my children that long.

Best of wishes though. GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Great advice. That was my thought until I seen this girl stomach after her surgery. It seemed like they butchered her, and the stretch marks was visible on top of the the scars from the surgery. Thanks
    dubewife

Comment by dubewife (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2011