I can't tell anymore... what's going on?!?!

I read posts, I get asked questions, but I just don't know anymore! I hate relationships. after almost 4 yrs, He doesn't tell me what's wrong. The only time I get any kind of reaction out of how he feels about something is when I say that I don't want him to hang out with another female alone. he has a history of leaving me behind when he wants to hang out with people. as if im an embarrassment or something.

Our baby to be will have complications, as so we are being told. We both are going through a great deal of stress with all this bad news about our daughter to be.

He just started his first job today after being laid off in October.

We will be losing the car soon.

He was about to start school for his bachelors but he will be working 10-8 all the time. The day off he will have will be spent at our high risk clinic or infants hospital finding out more bad news about the baby....

we been living in our own place for a month now.  away from roomates, which is wonderful....

His friend from NC showed up with her daughter on wed. since then he has been different and more quiet. I told him that i didnt like the fact that he would go somewhere like disney or whereever without me just so they can hang out. am I chop liver?!?! Im pregnant I want to do something before she is born in april... they text most the evening yesterday to where he actually deleted everything out of his phone.(i noticed he leaves his phone out when he cleans it out, but its stuck to his side when its full of messages.) I saw the last text she sent that said "can i have you now?" is that cause she been begging him to hang out since she left our home and he says he cant cause of me? or is it due to them possibly chatting about somethng they shouldnt be?!?!

he has done it before and says its harmless cause he jokes. everytime i tell him its not right and so on.. i get the "u just dont want me to have friends that have vagina's ".....

im almost 8 months. im super stressed.

why cant he have the consideration to ask me if maybe I would like to go with him what they hang out, instead of telling me i will feel like the third wheel?? you shouldnt be making me feel like im the third wheel.......... i dont know if i should just up and leave for a few days, cause i fail everytime i try to talk to him ..... im almost to the point where ill raise my child who may be severly handicapped alone. cause daddy cant grow up. why after he sees friends do i
get treated differently.?
I have to pick him up tonight. havent seen him since 815 am.. I feel bad wanting to talk after his first day working and it being a 12 hour day..............................i try giving as mch info.. and i tried not defending his stupidity as much as possible............... sorry it jumps from one thing to another.. just feel like im a mess right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm sorry you have so much stress. Sounds to me like he is just causing you more. Good Luck.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i feel like im being a whiney baby.. wow.. ugh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• It sounds like there is a lot going on with both of you. And honestly I got lost in a few spots. I would try getting someone you both know and trust opinion. Or a professional.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• You have my sympathy. You are living a nightmare. I've been married for more than two decades and husbands DO NOT plan activities/leave/entertain female friends without the wife or SO. Period!! There is no room for negotiation here. It doesn't sound like you are in a relationship. Raising a handicapped child alone sounds impossible. However, without him you could at least focus on the child. What about money? Is he supporting you with this new job? Do you have family support? I sure wouldn't blame being 8 months pregnant as the reason you are stressed. This guy is a horror.
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 3:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• You a whiney baby? Are you kidding? If I was with this guy, he'd get the classic frying pan to the head! Always works in the comic strips!
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 3:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• he has been supporting me since say one. no matter if i was working or not. hes going to be 25... and like my best friend said "his excuses over power " my judgement when it comes to feeling like i cant trust the conversations he has with women..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• day*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Sounds to me like he is acting single. Not ready for a relationship. Or he is having an affair.

Answer by louise2 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Do you think you could structure your life so you depend on him financially but not emotionally? I'd say to walk if there wasn't a baby on the way. Now it becomes an issue of supporting the child as opposed to your desires. This could work if you have strong friends to essentially take his place in your heart.
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 3:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Why would you need to stay with him just for the baby?  MANY moms do this on their own every day and do a damn fine job.  Like you need a loser in your life.  Sapping your energy and your joy.  Wake up and smell the coffee babe!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2011