HELP!! Can I be pregnant???

Alright well in September I had a regular period but in October I had a very wierd, literally 36hr period (usually they are 3 days). I literally had sex once in october and I just went pee and saw a tiny bit of blood. I had a baby six months ago and am not really feeling the symptoms that I had when I was pregnant with her. I've also taken three pregnancy tests (w/in the last three weeks) and all are negative, making me think I'm not pregnant. But my period isn't supposed to come until next week so I'm hoping it's going to just come later today but does anyone know if this means I'm pregnant????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• then wiat for your period but yes if you had sex then yes youcould be pregnant
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It only takes 1 time to get pregnant.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Two things: 1) after having a baby, your period might take quite awhile to normalize (even if it comes on schedule for a couple of months, it could still decide to be goofy), and 2) if you're not actively using birth control, you could EASILY get pregnant...there's still a risk even if you are. So yes, you could be pregnant...but it could also just be your hormones acting up. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008