It really bugs me.....=(

I have always been really tiny, Im 5'6 and 120lbs, now that im almost 4 months pregnant everyone keeps saying how im not showing yet. For some reason it just hurts my feelings almost! I already know im small and i can totally see my baby bump but it really is tiny. Has anyone else every went through this? When did it really get noticeable what you where pregnant?

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 3:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry about it, everybody show at different times. You may not show for a few more months, it doesn't make you any less pregnant.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• your baby is still way small at 4 months. only maybe 5 inches long and 4 ounces. ppl who are showing at 4 months aren't showing baby
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• thats funny im 5'6 and 120 lbs too! i love my size! you will show soon
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I am 5'4 and was 110 pounds...I didn't start showing until I was 6 1/2 months pregnant and then BAM i gained like 12 pounds in a matter of 2 weeks and was huge (well i felt like i was huge anyway). Just wait for it, with being small, you look a lot bigger when your stomach starts growing!
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 4:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• people show at diff times u will show when its time i am 7 months and i dont think im as big as i should be but im not worred bout it because i know my baby is healthy and i am 2 u will show soon enough :)
    ProudMommy693

Answer by ProudMommy693 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i did! i weighted maybe 100 pounds, i was 5'2. No one could tell, but i could. I could even feel the baby move. Then when i got about 5 months preg. it looked like i stuffed a basketball under my shirt. Dont be sad.... you will show!!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Well, at 4 months your baby is like the size of a lime. not that big.
    So it's likely that even though you are a tiny person, you're carrying the baby farther back and you just wont show until later.
    Don't worry. In no time now, your belly will be glorious! Make sure to take lots of pictures!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• well im not a tiny person and no one even noticed the bump i knew was there until almost 27 weeks or so even then most didnt say anything until 32 weeks...so i understand you want people to notice it...my mom had the same problem when she was pregnant with me dont worry once that baby starts hitting the growth spurts in your 3rd trimester you will definitely get the comments you want
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2011