Have anyone ever dealt with a mental break down?

I am currently recovering from my break down and would like to hear from others on the issue.

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 3:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Health

• Ahh... forget it.... I was going anon, btu I am tired of hiding!
    At 19 my ex-fiance infected me with HIV. He had affairs with both men and women. I thought he was working all that time.
    Well I have been positive for 14 years, and gacve birth to a HIV "Negative" daughter.
    I know I might catch crap for admitting to this online.
    But I finally met a man who had my same illness, and he is wonderful.
    In the begining I felt all emotion leave, I knew I was going to die from this.
    I can not explain my mental break down, but I have recovered, and believe me what ever you are going through is not as bad. You can get better.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i had one my husband was deployed and i ended up haveing a break down it was very hard but with alittle help i am better
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 3:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yes. I'm still not over it, cause it felt like when I finally broke down EVERYTHING negative came flooding in, and i'm having trouble shoveling my emotional "crap" out, and building my emotional strength back up. When it happened(7 months ago when I had my last child) I started gaining weight, doing less and less around the house, and just feeling like "this is my life now"....and going through the motions with NO emotion whatsoever. I stopped caring for myself and for others...it wasn't worth it if I was just going to be hurt over and over.
    Therapy has helped. God has helped. I'm just not out of the woods yet.
    I hope your finding peace within yourself! xoxo
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 3:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• You can send me emssages if you'd like.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I am sorry everyone I typed out my semi-full story and It is not showing up. I will like to thank all of you for your in couraging words. I'm still recovering from this breakdown. I will post my story again once I have settled the kids down.
    dubewife

Comment by dubewife (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2011