will having irregular periods make me unable to know when i could get pregnant

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have irregular periods i would go anywhere from 2 to 4 months without having one it took me and my hubby 5 years to get pregnant and i tried taking ovulation test didnt work so for me i was unable to tell
    Anonymous

• I have irregular periods too. OPK's don't work for me because I never have a good indication of when I might ovulate so I end up going through boxes and boxes with no results.

I track my BBT's so I'll know whether or not I have ovulated.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 2:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• its hard to tell, mine were so silly i wouldnt have them for like two to three months then when i did get it, it lasted a month. at the time i was trying to get pregnant and it took me a year and a half to get pregnant. having a weird peirod is annoying. but i think they have thoes test out there if you are trying to get pregnant they will tell you when you are Ovulating, so it will make it eaiser for you good luck
    hotmomma768

Answer by hotmomma768 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Best way to get pregnant when your periods are irregular...the more sex the better! I had really wacky timing in between my periods and it took me and my husband about a year to get pregnant. Just keep "practicing" and eventually you'll end up pregnant!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2008