What is a good depilatory cream for the bikini area? adult content

My husband and I are going to a marriage retreat in a few weeks and I'd like to be "bare down there". I am sick of shaving, and I refuse to wax!! I scream like a maniac when I wax my eyebrows so there is no way in heck I'm going to wax down there!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• if depends if your skin is extra sensitive. you got to be carefull when choosing a method.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• an all-natural substance, but i would just shave, you've had years experience with that versus this cream that might not even work. i would stick to routine just to ensure smoothness and clarity of skin but thats just me! sometimes the receptionist at your doctor would know without you having to pay a price
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 4:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• have you tried sugaring? It's similar to a wax treatment, but less painful. A depilatory is really harsh on sensitive skin and if waxing hurts that bad, you may end up with chemical burns from the depilatory.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

What is sugaring and how do you do it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2011