What do you do you do about ppl that attach their self to you?

scmedicalasst

Asked by scmedicalasst at 4:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Love them back.  Anyone who can put up with me deserves some luvings back, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• just be yourself and give them as much love and kindness as you can
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• They see you as a good friend and want to be with you.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I have to explain this individual behavior. First and foremost her mouth is a cess pool. She speaks about sex infront of anyone, includng children. Next, we live in a rural area and she do not drive so I try to take her around to do her shopping and other things. She acts as though I have to do it rather than I'm being a friend. She is not someone I will take out for a meal or try to unwind with. Recently her mom was diagnose with Cancer so I tried to help out. To make a long story short I was runnung like a chicken without it's head for my house and theres. She cursed me out and think that I will forgive her but I find it hard to do this with her track record.
    scmedicalasst

Comment by scmedicalasst (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I had a friend like this.  I had to cut her loose.  Now that I know what you are referring to, I change my answer.  I had a friend like that, she was mentally handicapped or so she said.  I didn't see anything wrong except that she was extremely loud and rude.  She would also talk about sex in front of my little ones which only happened once.  I finally told her that I could no longer be friends with her because she refused to conduct herself in an adult manner and have respect for others. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I have and I still feel bad about her mom. Thanks guys I feel better to know that I am not the only one that had or has this problem.
    scmedicalasst

Comment by scmedicalasst (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I don't allow people to attach themselves to me. I can't take that kind of pressure

Answer by admckenzie at 7:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I had a friend somewhat like that who would come over all the time. She would suck the life out of us. I finally told her it had to stop and she could not come over get drunk and continue to act the way she does. She apologized but we have not seen her since. Life is short and we dont need people around us abusing us.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Great advice ladies. thanks
    scmedicalasst

Comment by scmedicalasst (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2011