Would you just stop calling or what?

I haven't talked to my one sister since October of last year--don't know why but she won't return my phone calls, emails or answer the door when I go to her house(she lives about 10 minutes from me). I don't know why she won't talk to me or answer me and it is really bothering me because before October we would talk almost every day on the phone and then nothing. Don't know what is going on or what I should do.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I would let it go then.  Just my personal opinion.  It hurts but at least that hurt would eventually go away instead of constantly being hurt every single time you try to connect and she doesn't respond.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I agree with MrsHouston. Leave that message and that's it. That's really all you can do, short of stalking her to catch her out somewhere. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i personally would let it go when she's ready she will talk. Im very close to my sister and when one of us is mad we let each other cool off and then we pick up where we left off. itys kinda hard to know what she's mad at with her not responding in anyway. Im sorry to hear your going thru a rough patch with her.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I would leave one message.  I would say "I don't know what I've done or said to offend you but please at least give me the change to apologize and I'd really like for us to work through whatever it is".   :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I have done that and she still won't call me back or answer her door
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• could someone get her to their house and have you come over to confront her?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I am not sure.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I would agree with leaving one message that I am positive she received. Do you know for a fact that she is OK?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• am not sure as to what is going on because I have left messages on her cell phone and on her husbands phone and get no response from anyone
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Just wait for her to contact you.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2011