Medela Pump/bottle compatibility

I just have the standard Medela breast-pump set that the hospital gave us when our son was born 3 years ago. I was wondering if anyone knows for sure what bottles are compatible with the pump besides the little Medela bottles, because I can only find one of the bottles that came with it.

Many thanks in advance!

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 4:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had a medela double pump and I used all standard bottle with it no problem. Buy a cheap one form the dollar store and try it out...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• the one I'm using the glass evenflo, playtex ventiair (my fav) I think these are the only one. I wish the drop-in bottles fits medela pump, so I don't have to wash all the bottles!
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• all standard bottles work with medela breast pumps. Also babys r us and several places carry the medela bottes if you like that in between size.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2011