help me!!!!!!!!

i wanna lose weight and get my tummy thinner but i cant exercise and i dont have money. every1 is saying to get a book for counting calories and such but i cant afford it. I also dont know how many calories i need a day to burn the fat that i already have. please help me, i am new to this. i need to lose about 30 lbs. i'm 4'3". its getting bad, my health is a risk but my kids are sick and i am finding it hard to exercise. Please please help me! what do i need to do, i dont eat bad (98% of the time, but i like a snack once in awhile, i eat constantly but i think that is bad but i cant help it, i get hungry to much during the day! Any and every thing is welcome i really need to lose this weight asap!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Exercise is important. Diet will help you lose weight but to really lose the pounds you need to work out. I don't know why you say you can't. But I do know that there are low impact exercises you can do if health is an issue.

http://www.johnsonupdaydowndaydiet.com <-- This is a good site for dieting. I'm trying it though I haven't been consistent enough to see results. There is a forum there that is full of people who have done well on the diet. Some even for years. Basically you eat regularly one day and then lower your calories (there is a calculator that helps you figure out how much) the next day. You continue like this, counting calories only every other day.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Can you walk? If so, while you are walking you won't be eating, so that is something. If you cannot walk, or even if you can, turn the radio on or put your favorite CD on and wave your arms in time to the music, or if you can, march and dance around. Start out at 5-10 minutes a couple times a day and build up gradually. All the time you are exercising you won't be eating. Instead of eating treats, how about if you eat raw vegetables, even with fat-free dips if you can. I should mention that it is recommended that before you start a new exercise program that you check with your doctor. good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i know you said you do not have money - but if you can afford $25 for almased - one cansiter last 2 weeks and you use it 2x a day as a meal replacement - you can lose realy quick - its all natural soy based... really really good stuff - i love it - i get is at iHerb - I have a $5 off coupon on my page in the hournal posts about it
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 8:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i do not have an extra 5 dollars let alone 25 but thank you!
    Anonymous

• livestrong.com has a free calorie-counting page that also helps you keep track of the cals you are burning and helps you set weight loss goals and everything.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 7:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2008