I need a new hairstyle help me please

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 5:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• use a bumpit and cut hair in your forehead make up curls and use high ponny tails with front hair to a side with a nice accesorie.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• shoulder length layered bob
    get highlights

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I just read recently that someone with an oval face like yours should have a layered cut so that there are soft ends framing your face.

One of the easiest haircuts I saw is to take all your hair to the top of your head like if you were making a ponytail on the top of your head and then cut straight across. It is automatic layering.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• You have a very pretty face! I would talk to your stylist about a hairstyle that would really flatter your face. Like someone said above, I think that something that frames your face, with layers would be beautiful. There is a Blog entitled Style Them Fabulous.   She has a lot of great ideas!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I agree that layers would look great.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I don't want a bob because I love my length I want to go a tad longer maybe. I'm thinking layers with a side bang I am getting peek a boo chunks
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• i like you hair its pretty length and color. im trying to figure out what to do with mine too. i wish i could pull of bangs. i thinks it all about volume, not so much the cut. so blowdry your hair upside down, brush down, and blow into the brush simultaneously. apply volumizing cream too the way the directions say on the bottle. curling takes time, but finding the right gel may crimp it for you so its a little more full and shapes that beautiful oval face! i have really thin hair so its hard to perk it up and these were the tips i was told. hope that helps!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 4:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I think layers and a side sweeping bang.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• a side part to shorten the length of your face, some fringe along the chin area... maybe some side swept bangs. A little root boaster, and I'd put in some cooler shaded lowlights to bring out those eyes. Especially around the face.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2011