IF YOU FOUND SOMETHING, WOULD YOU KEEP IT?

IF YOU FOUND SOMETHING, SAY A LAP TOP OR A REALLY AWSOME PHONE, WOULD YOU KEEP IT? SAY, IF YOU DIDN'T FIND IT ITS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULDN'T NECESSAIRLY HAVE, CAUSE MAYBE YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT OR WHATEVER...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, I don't like having things like that. Earning it feels good.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 5:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• that kind of stuff,no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• It depends where it was. If in a mall or something I would take it to the lost and found and ask what their policies were. If it was a phone I would call the emergency contacts and get the owners name. If a computer was laying on the side of the road (very unlikely) I would keep it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• to be honest if i found a phone or a laptop or something I couldnt afford ...would I keep it, the answer would be depending on if I could find the owner or not ..I f I couldnt find the owner then no but if not i wouldnt just leave it there i would keep it.
    amiyamom08

Answer by amiyamom08 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I wouldn't keep it becuase for one, it's illegal and you could get tracked and get caught for stolen items. I would take it to the police department and turn it in to them.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• No. Who knows maybe the person who lost it really needs it and cannot afford another one. I know if I lost something and someone found it , I would hope they would return it. Do unto others as you would have them do to you. It is always better to be honest. Just because you don't have one or can't afford it does not make it right.
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 5:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I found a phone in a Walmart parking lot about a month ago and I turned it into customer service hoping someone was looking for it.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Probably not. I've had my own stuff taken and I know how much it sucks.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• well if there was no way i could return it... i would. my fiance found a phone in the middle of the road.. brand new. he kept it.
    Evilfelly07

Answer by Evilfelly07 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I would give it to the lost and found, or whatever depending on where I found it. I definatly would not keep it, I still think it is considered stealing.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2011