Why are people demeaning and judgemental?

I don't get why people judge me when half of these people whom have no knowledge of my life whatsoever nor know my stories and reasons for decisions I made and do the things I do. It gets on my nerves. I never judge people. EVER!

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in About CafeMom

• dont worry about those females. I read that post but didnt respond. I agree with the first poster but ,make sure you have someone with you incase he trys to do anything. BECAREFUL
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Maybe people just need to blow off steam.  It's easy to get caught up in the moment and say something judgemental.  What happened babe?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Some people have their own issues and feel it's okay to take it out on moms here. Just ignore them and blow em off.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Just try to ignore their comments, it obviously they are not looking to get a best answer.  lolColgate

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Who is judging you? The ladies here on this site or people in yr personal life?
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 6:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Good for you- I hope you continue to take the high road. I try to follow that same philosophy b/c everyone has a past & a story or 2 to tell. Dont let the negative people ruin your positive energy. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• hugs

proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• hugsI don't know why people just assume things without knowing the facts first. I also don't know why their answers have to be so harsh and rude. I think they are just miserable, unhappy and maybe mean spirited. Some people have no tact. Don't let these type of people upset you. They are not worth it.

Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 6:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Well I'm sorry that you feel judged.  I know it doesn't make it any easier but it happens all the time.  Brush the negativity off and try to focus on the people who are actually concerned and trying to help. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• That could be what they are doing also.  Maybe they don't realize they are being judgemental and are just stating their opinion.  Either way it sucks to be on the receiving end so...........hugs

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2011