Any other "pagan" mom's in here?

I'm a mom and I concider myself "Pagan", as in I'm not christian, and I do believe in a Goddess as well as a God! Is there anyone in here with simular spiritual beliefs?

Kimberly129

Asked by Kimberly129 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Lots & several groups for connecting with them. However not being Christian & believing in a Goddess as well as a God doesn't make you (capital P) Pagan (or "pagan"). If you are looking for a spiritual path & feel that Paganism is right for you talking to some of the moms in the groups here can be a great place to start.
    Anonymous

• There is a group on here that you may like called
    *)Circle Round(*, check it out it is run by a friend of mine.. www.cafemom.com/group/circleround ....
    Kechara

Answer by Kechara at 2:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Yeah, there are tons of pagans here and lots of groups...try searching for groups. I am pagan, BTW.
    seakla

Answer by seakla at 3:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• You aren't alone. There are a bunch of pagan groups on here.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• hey there kimberly, I am not pagan but I am wiccan. Blessed Be and Merry Meet!! Are you looking for friends with the same beliefs as you? I would be happy to talk with you and get to know you.
    danagoddess

Answer by danagoddess at 2:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• danagoddess...if you are Wiccan you ar Pagan sweety, Pagan is the umbrella term for all religions not following the Abrahamic/one God religion such as Christian and Catholicism. Its like if you are Baptist you are Christian but not all Christians are Baptists. :-)
    seakla

Answer by seakla at 1:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Wiccan here.
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I'm Eclectic Pagan.
    Feridust

Answer by Feridust at 2:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• YES i am a pagan.. I practice all aspects of paganism. its nice to find others like me to!!!!(BIG BIG HUGS )
    Alizure

Answer by Alizure at 12:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Hallooo! sister there are so many groups here welcome! (btw) i'm a witch
    alchemy

Answer by alchemy at 4:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2008