My son is 2 mths old and he started sleeping all night at about 6wks and he is up to 5 ozs now and eats about every 2 1/2-3 1/2 hrs. is that a sign that I should feed him more?

firsttimemom918

Asked by firsttimemom918 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like he is cluster feeding during the day so that he sleeps more at night. That's how my son is too. He's two months old as well. Only he is breast fed.
    01buckler15

Answer by 01buckler15 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My baby girl is the same way she is two months and eats 5 oz every two to three hours. I asked the doctor about it and said its normal excpecially if you have a very long baby. My baby is 24 inches
    Ilovebryley

Answer by Ilovebryley at 8:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It may be a growth spurt, is this how he always eats? Does he want more when you stop feeding him?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2008