Why does my dog's poop look this way?

I went outside to scoop up his poop and it looked normal to me but it also had this loogy stuff with it too like mucus...what the heck is this?

he seems to be acting himself just curious what that is/was???...
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pets

• my dog will also sometimes have this...maybe from eating grass, etc....there is mucous in the lining of the intestine and there might be a little irritation from something. honestly, my dog has never had anything wrong when this has happened...if she's acting ok otherwise, you might want to wait. Im not one to ignore my pets problems, trust me!! But Im also not going to jump at every little thing...like I said, if she's acting ok and has an appetite, she's probably fine.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• The only suggestion I have is to search on this website called petmd.com
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Check with a vet and bring a fresh stool with you because mucus can be stomache upset or worms mucus means something is off in his digestive system and needs to be checked.
    danni1982

Answer by danni1982 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2011