I need some ideas for the walls in the baby's room. We are having a girl. Her bedding is light pink and green.

Do you all have any ideas/pictures?Thanks

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 7:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Shopping

• Congratulations! I must say I am a little jealous. I have four boys and would love to have a girl. In my opinion, I would paint the walls a very neutral color that would change from baby to little girl. I am now going through this with my two older boys. They are no longer little boys and would like an older room.

If you do a nice cream color, that would compliment your colors and would transition nicely later on. In my twins' room, I painted their walls a light blue and on one wall I used that same blue and one just slightly darker and made vertical stripes. It added a little umph to the room.

Good luck to you and congrats.

You could check my website too for more ideas http://rose.uppercaseliving.net
    hugorose

Answer by hugorose at 9:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Are you looking for a theme? With green and light pink you could do something really gorgeous with Fairies or Pixies.. (usually you can find wall decals or a great border that are perfect!)..

Maybe this site will give your inspiration http://storybooklane.stores.yahoo.net/

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• No- I am looking for art or cute things to hang on the walls-- I'll post a picture of the room and you all can see what I mean...
    newmamanew2town

Answer by newmamanew2town at 8:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• my DDs room is green & pink...her theme is frogs. anyways we painted the walls "crocodile smile" green. its a bright green that isnt neon or painful to the eye. then we bought shelves & painted them pink, bought wooden letters to spell her name (painted pink), & bought some wall art from babies r us that are frogs (clearence!) that i painted pink in places. i also got some wall stickers (removable) from the dollar tree that i put into the blank spaces.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2008