How can i leave him?

He doesnt abuse me, only emotionally he is destorying me. I am 33 weeks pregnant, i have a 2 year old hes the daddy, of course,but i am doing everything everything bills, food, etc etc, he has try finding a job, but he doesnt HONESTLY seem to care im sick of it..im fed up its all on me i have to do and pay everything everything im leaving tonight to go to my moms, he doesnt even seem to care

until next month, when no one pays his bills, he is very emotional destorying

he will act like he will die without me we have been together 8 years

i want to leave, and say gone...how can i get the courage to stay gone tonight? i mean how can i not let him sink into my head and worry about him? i need you ladies i do, i need you to tell me, what the hell to do,

continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• no one?
    Anonymous

• i am miserable here, right now this moment in my life i told him its done, im all swollen right now and my blood pressure is high in the pregnancy i cant deal i told him not anymore i cant deal with anything if i didnt have my babies...i would have been a goner along time ago
    Anonymous