What are some of your favorite shows that has been cancelled recently?

Just a few of mine are GHOST WHISPERER, MEDIUM, JOURNEYMAN!!!! :(

darmika

Asked by darmika at 7:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• This wasn't recent but there was a show called Worst Week that I loved! It ran for one season and then never again :(
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Miami Medical and there was a show on Fox that I really liked that had Helicopter EMT's that I really liked of course both cancelled. sigh :(
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• A show on ABC, Men in Trees, I think it ran for like 2 seasons, that was a few years ago though. I also really liked Ghost Whisperer and Medium.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I was crushed when Medium was canceled recently. So crushed that I actually posted a question about it here at cafemom, and I hardly EVER post questions, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• not really recent, but Firefly and Dollhouse. Joss Whedon is a God! I haven't seen any new man vs food lately.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 7:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I loved Mercy, last year. No clue why it didn't make it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Sorry but this is not really recently but one of my favorite shows is Rob Derdeks Fantasy Factory and they just finished season 4, not sure if there will be a season 5, I sure hope so! But for now I have Kitchen Nightmares to watch!! I wish I had cable so I could see my favorite show Man vs. food!!
    IzysMomma

Answer by IzysMomma at 11:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• ~*Huh*~.. medium was cancelled??? I don't keep up with HollyWeird... and DVR what I wanna see

"Dead Like Me" was cancelled and I loved that show!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• None come to mind. As long as Grey's Anatomy stays on I'll be happy lol. Although I am still bummed that The Wonder Years didn't stay on through college for Kevin and that he didn't marry Winnie.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:21 AM on Feb. 20, 2011