Possible Miscarriage?

Okay I need so advice/support from my moms on this one! I went to the dr yesterday just 2 been seen cuz i have been havin a lot of abnormal bleeding since i got off my depo shot 8 months ago. Went in an you know they automatically have to run a pregnancy test! Well first one was a bad test cuz had 3 lines, so we performed another which was negative then a second later popped up positive but line was movin.Therefore she informed she had gotten a bad batch of pregnancy test which happens! So we get a different lot number and try again lol. Then she was for sure it was neg then a VERY faint line popped up. They rushed me 2 ultrasound cuz i have been bleeding! When i say bleeding i started my normal period Jan6, 2011 and then thougth i was prego an took test on 28th of jan and it was a no go. Then period came on the 31st of that month an lasted about a week! Then im comin home from vacation on vday day and it starts spotting...

Well we get 2 ultrasound room an nobody will say anything except they are checkin my ovaries! Then doctor tells me he does she a sack of fluid, but he is almost positive im miscarry cuz of the bleeding. We took blood to measure my hcg levels an will do again monday to see if they are goin down. If so that is sure sign that i am losing baby :( but he said was a very slight chance it cud go up and we will do another ultrasound!

I guess my question is for you ladies is how is this possible? If i had ultrasound done on Jan 4,2011 and showed nothing. THen even took a pregnancy test on 28 of that month which was negative. How not even 2 weeks later cud i be pregnant and losing it? Im confused cause i would have 2 been pregnant on end of Jan when i took test for this 2 be possible. But if thats the case then why did my period come from jan 28-feb7? then one week after i stop bleeding you say im pregnant an losing it! Im really hopin an prayin that it was just early 2 tell and the baby is ok but things dont look 2 great. I just really could use some help!

Thanks in Advance!!

2LilBoys07

Asked by 2LilBoys07 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The first US could have been incorrect. It happens. =/ Not every test or US or screening or anything is 100%. Humans make mistakes.

Hugs.

GL!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• girl i wish i had an answer but tell u the truth im not to sure i just hope u the best of luck with everything
    ProudMommy693

Answer by ProudMommy693 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• im so sorry, i had a miscarriage once, i was 6 weeks pregnant and it was very sad. I started to bleed also, but i hope that all is well with you.
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i started my normal period Jan6, 2011 took test on 28th of jan Too soon to test. You would have gotten a negative which you did.

why did my period come from jan 28-feb7? implantation and possible placenta detachment. could also be low hormones it's hard to say exactly. Things like this happen. I am sorry you are having to deal with this. Will keep you in thought. ((hugs))

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2011