have you ever hand written your own wweddiing invitations

and have you ever just not wanted to invite someone just cause ugh they are a huge pain in your ass but you had to invite them ? lol .... my hand hurts ive been writting invitations all evening and i really dont want to invite my soon to be MIL she is just a B**** and thats putting it nicely lol ... but i have to lol ... also .. how early shoudl yousen dthese kind of things out? our wedding is Dec 26th how soonshould i have these in the mail ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ouch! Yea we didnt hand write ours, I made them up on the computer then printed them out on pretty card stock. I bet your hand is aching! You have to invite the witch. Mine is a huge pain, a B**** and every other swear word I can think of! So I know how you feel, but you have to invite her. And just to rub it in I even gave her a flower for being mother of the groom! She was smitten! lol! Ide say send those out very soon!!! Right now! If you can. You want to give people enough time to plan for it especialy during the holidays. So in the next week! thats so exciting though!
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 8:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• YOU HAND WROTE THEM!! WOW!!! I am impressed. I thought putting them together was bad enough. I think one month is reasonable.

There were plenty of people we didn't want to invite. We wanted our ceremony to be really small and intimate. My MIL actually invited people my husband told her not to invite!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lol yes i hand wrote them i jsut finished lol and yes my hand is killing me but we have no printer so we are S.O.L lol but i have really nice hand writing so it worked out .. ya i was thinking that atleast by friday i should ge thtem in the mail thanks lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I hand wrote mine... It was a huge pain in teh butt!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lol i agree
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2008