List of things to bring to the hospital?

I feel like I am forgetting something... I am almost 36weeks, but he measures at 38 weeks. I have contractions about once or twice a day now. So this is what I have packed:

2 Shirts
2 Shorts
Socks
3 Panties
Pads
3 Outfits for him
Some toiletries
Magazines
Note pad and pin
Nipple cream
Blanket for him
I will also bring my laptop

Am I forgetting anything?

sissy0604

Asked by sissy0604 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd bring a mp3 player
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Congratulations on your up coming arrival! I'm not sure if you've remembered to pack a rubberband and or headband to put your hair back. I also took a massage ball for my Hubby to massage my back. You can also use a tennis ball.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• your own pillow or pillows, I think it is gross to use another pillow other than my own. I can say from experience, take NB, premie, and 0-3m outfits, as my kids were in the 7 pound range and still needed NB or premie outfits. The first baby all we had was 0-3 and it was way too big LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Pack the baby book if you want foot or hand prints or whatever. Also a camera? Bath robe? I know I am planning on packing one of my own blankets only because it will make me feel more comfortable. Maybe make-up, just in case you feel the need to put it on.
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 8:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• an empty bag to bring back all the formula and diapers from the hospital :).Also, a pack of gum, nursing bra, advil (for your husband). Good luck with delivery!
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• toothbrush and toiletries, magazine, camera and batteries. receiving blankets and mittens! phone charger. important paperwork, baby book if you have one. The nurses will put babiesprints in it if you ask. And it gives you something to do while waiting for contractions
    Mom2Ladybug

Answer by Mom2Ladybug at 11:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• oh and granny panties!!!!
    Mom2Ladybug

Answer by Mom2Ladybug at 11:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• dont forget some comfy pjs..in case you get a little chilly..i always get cold in hospitals for some reason and their blankets dont hack it to keep me warm so try pjs that can be warm...and in case you have a csection(not saying you will have problems but its a precaution) pack a gown because they are way more comfy for you than pants and shorts would be houseshoes too i dont like socks so i have to have my houseshoes
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2011