Hmm....

So, my SO and I did it twice yesterday and once today (so far hehe) and we were out of condoms so..yeah. Well, I looked up my ovulation times and according to that I should be ovulating like between yesterday and Wednesday. But I haven't had a ton of discharge like I normally do. And I usually can feel it when I"m ovulating. I know the charts aren't 100% accurate but could I still be ovulating even though I haven't had the normal ovulation discharge and crampiness and tingly boobs that I normally have while I ovulate?

I started Feb 7th. My cycles are usually 29 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Conception would likely occur around the 21st or 22nd.( assuming you ovulated) So you ** might** get pregnant if you bd again in the next day or so. Sperm on average live three days so there's a chance you could, even if you don't have sex again over the next couple of days.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2011