Picture crisis!

Moms...I'm picture crazy with my son who just turned 1! But I've already gone through 5 albums and there is a box of pictures left over that I don't know what to do with. I'd love to scrapbook but I don't have the time it money. I'm just asking out of curiosity...what do u do with all of your child's pictures?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I get the frames that hold lots of smaller photos together and add the great snapshots of the girls to give for grandparent gifts.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• scrapblog.com ...most stores have digital scrapbooking programs... and I love them since I can tweak pics and reuse some graphics over and over
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Since i have a digital camera, I haven't printed out pictures in forever - I have them on my computer. I used to print out the really good ones to scrap, but I have a couple stacks that need to be done. I dont' think I've printed any from last year yet. Get a digital frame so that it flips through them all and save money and space from printing. (I do have all my pics on my harddrive and on a flash drive that i keep in my fire box in case anything ever happens to my computer.)
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 1:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Im no help.
    I keep mine on my comps. Or hard drives.
    I have way too many to put into albums and I have to make copies to do that and no time for scrapbooking
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 1:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2011