DD's father came and went.

He visited for just a few minutes and we were actually civil. For me, old feelings started to surface. Old feelings of him that I had in the past. I told him I missed him and he gave me a hug and told him thank you for letting him see his daughter, even if it was just a short amount of time. I am so confused.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• you rockWell heck yeahhhhhhhhh~!  That's awesome!  I'm happy to hear that he was so nice to you!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Awww!  I'm happy that it went great!  I think that there is a back story that I am missing out on because I am not sure why you are confused babes.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Rather he told me thank you...not i told him thank you...woops.
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Because before he was always so hateful toward me and this was the most civil time we've spent together. I can't figure out why he was so nice to me.
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Perhaps he wants things to be different. It was very nice when my son's dad tried to change things between us in the 2nd half of last year - we were hanging out (so I could spend time with my son) and we didn't argue... it was nice.
    Of course then I realized that to him, all that meant we were getting back together, which we were not. :/
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• ~*LET GO*~... an ex is an ex for a reason!!! And just because he gives a hug and thanks ya for seeing HIS kid doesn't mean he's going to rush back into whatever it is that broke ya both up? Just don't do anyhting that'll land you back where you are or worse...

We love them because it matters... and it hurts because it is supposed to, sounds like you needed more grieving time to move on where you are going in life before allowing yourself to go there...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• he probably just realized he was a bastard. Dont worry with him. He is not worth your time
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• He obviously preys on your feelings for him. Make him pay cs. Put the child's interests first. If he really cared he'd be paying it showing he cares.
    Anonymous