Is it possible to love 40 pounds by june??

I weigh 167 pounds. I really want to lose 40 pounds at the most! Helpful exercise tips nd healthy food tips??

Dulce1023

Asked by Dulce1023 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• It IS possible. Walking, running, and some crunch moves and it should get you going. Keep busy too. It's keeping the weight off that becomes an issue, but just keep at it and you should be able to reach your goal. G'luck!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• love 40 pounds :)
    thats seems hard thats 3,5 months and you have to lose like 10 pounds a month. You can try with healthy food and work out. Good look. DOnt over do it though.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Have you ever heard of p90x?! It REALLLY works. It causes muscle confusion and drops those pounds SUPER fast. Delete all carbs (bad carbs) from your diet. Go with wheat EVERYTHING. Lots of fruit, NO soda. Fish, Protein.. etc.
    JadelynnsMommy1

Answer by JadelynnsMommy1 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• What exactly is p90x?? nd ive been eatin kind of healthy. the only problem i have is dat my boyfriend, which i live with, LOVES junk food nd its hard to see him eat it nd not me!!! it makes me wants some, so thats what messes me up. I also do Zumba fitness and that makes me sweat SO much.
    Dulce1023

Comment by Dulce1023 (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• They say the healthy thing to do iso lose a lb a week. I'd try to losr 20 if I were you.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 8:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yes 10lbs a month is do-able.. but it will mean ALOT of hard work & dedication. You would have to dedicate 4months to doing it.. Very good healthy foods & lots of good working out.
    Just try it & do all you can... You can try & lose some/most/all the weight u need... Or you can do nothing & still be the same weight in 4mo... Id rather lose some than nothing, right?!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yea your so right. I mean ill be happy to just show some progress. if i lose 15 by june ill be a bit happy, not satisfied but happy.! i still have baby fat, nd i TRULY hate it!!
    Dulce1023

Comment by Dulce1023 (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My hubby lost a little over 50 pounds with the cabbage soup diet, it really works. Here's a link
    http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• How long did it take him to lose 50 pounds?
    Dulce1023

Comment by Dulce1023 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Have you ever heard of p90x?!

That's popular in California.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2011