• In the Spotlight:

HOW CAN I LEAVE THE USER WHEN IM EMOTIONALLY TIED TO HIM???

IM PREGNANT 8 MONTHS WE ALREADY HAVE A DAUGHTER IM SICK OF PAYING AND DOING EVERYTHING HE LIKES TO PLAY EMOTIONAL GAMES WITH ME AS IF HE WILL DIE WITHOUT ME I WANT TO LEAVE TONIGHT IM DONE I FEEL LIKE I CANT BREATHE ANYMORE STRESS LEVELS ARE TO HIGH
HOW DO I LEAVE WITHOUT FEELING LIKE CRAP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Get away from the situation and go somewhere where you can relax and think things through then make a decision. Don't make a hasty one while stressed. Sometimes getting away for a few days helps you think more clearly.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• first stress as you know I am sure is not good at anytime-but especially when you are pregnant-so don't feel guilty (it doesn't have to be for good) may be if you leave then he will take you seriously about how you are feeling and if he doesn't you don't need him anyway
    Anonymous

• just leave him, fuck it, he is playing games and you know thats all it is, so even tho it will hurt to leave someone who you have history with, if you think you will be better off, just do it
    Anonymous

• If you have to ask, your not ready to leave, youll just go right back and you'll be in an even worse position because, he will believe he has control over you.
    Anonymous

• Get professional help. There should be free or LOW COST counseling for abuse in your city/town.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2008