Is anyone else really tired lately?

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Health

• I am 30 weeks pregnant and have 3 little ones.  I am very tired, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yes. I have a little guy who is sick, so Im exhausted!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teeniest bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy. You should be drinking at least 8 oz glasses a day. Animal products, especially meat and dairy, can leave sap your energy. Highly processed foods, like high fructose corn syrup and white flour, also can leave you feeling weak. There is an epidemic of magnesium deficiency in the US; this can leave you feeling droopy; weaken your immune system; intensify ADD/ADHD, migraines and asthma; and make you feel tired; take a magnesium supplement daily (I take cal/mag/D).
    Fill your diet with fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes. Send me a message offlist if you would like recipes or meal ideas.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Winter itself can cause you to feel tired more often. There are also some medical conditions that cause if too. How long have you had this problem?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• There are lots of things that can make you feel tired and I have several of them. Hypothyroid, Vitamin D deficiency, anemia, sleep disorders...You might want to try some sunshine and a multivitamin for a few days and if you still aren't yourself it might be worth going to the doctors because it could be a symptom of something. You might also just be really tired, being a Mom can wear you out!
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011