Tips for getting son to stop chewing his crib; without buying anything?

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol yea i had a beaver too. and the crib rail looked like it too. you could tape a towel to the rail.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I used some of his old recieving blankets and tied them to the side that he was chewing on. Worked for us.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My daughter ATE an entire playpen (we used to have those 29 years ago) and I didnt have a place like this to ask a question like this. LOL. It's frustrating, but just keep telling him to stop and be patient, he will.
    suijuris

Answer by suijuris at 9:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• he has chewed all the sides except the side that is curved it is a combi crib that turns into a double bed
    Amanda11810

Comment by Amanda11810 (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• have you tried putting something on it that tastes bad? try maybe lemon juice or something natural that will not harm him but will taste awful!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i agree with dreamangel. i would try vinegar maybe. my daughter loves sour stuff, so i don't know what i would use. i know you didn't want to buy anything, but if all else fails you could try the bitter cherry spray that they sell for puppies (it smells like candy)
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 5:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2011