What reasons would a guy not ask you out...

...when all signs show that he is very interested?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• It could be that he just isn't ready for a relationship. He may see in you a future future, if you know what I mean. If he likes you and you like him, take it slow and just enjoy a new friendship.
    myheartflys

Answer by myheartflys at 9:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Then you be the aggresive one, I would ask him out. Or, if you have any mutual friend bate them to ask him why hasn't he asked you out. Are you guys friends? Have you ever asked him what type of girls he is into? Just so I can get a feel of where guys are at.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 9:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• he could be shy, have you asked him out? if he says no, then it sounds like no matter how it may appear to you, he isn't interested in you that way
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• We met at church a couple of months ago...and went out on an outing with other friends. When we are in church, he acts interested...glances my way when he doesnt think I'm looking, sitting closer each week, very friendly...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Really? You have to wait for a man to ask you out? Pick up the phone, and ask him to meet you for coffee

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• He's probably playing games and waiting for you to make the first move, men love games, so if you feel comfortable asking him go for it otherwise, ACT like you are not really interested and bet ya he will ask you out....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• maybe he's just not that into you. i know that sounds a little harsh but sometimes it's true
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011