Leaking?

At how many months does your breast start leaking milk? Im almost 28 weeks and it hasnt happen to me yet. Is that normal?

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I didn't start leaking till the end of my pregnancy, my sis-in-law was leaking by here 2nd trimester.
    Heather_Missour

Answer by Heather_Missour at 8:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• some people dont get any leakage until after the birth.. it depends on the person
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i didnt at all with my first and i think i have but idk lol its not obvious if i have lol im 17 weeks now
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• The first time I was pg I didn't leak untill a few days after he was born. The second time I didn't untill the last few weeks. And the third time It was around 3 months.

It's normal any way it happens. Just like it's normal to either have morning sickness or not to.
    01buckler15

Answer by 01buckler15 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I didn't leak until my son was about a week old! Be thankful, it's not cool! You'll get milk when you need it, don't worry. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I had no leaking until my milk came in about three days after each baby was born. I never saw any colostrum or anything the first few days. However, once my milk came in, I had a ton of it, so don't worry!
    LaurLaur623

Answer by LaurLaur623 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Mine did at 2months w this preg. W/ my last they started leak.n at 4 months.
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 10:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2008