Tattoos: Which spot hurts more?

I might go get one Tuesday - I'm undecided! I'm just planning on getting some words, for my son - maybe something from "Love You Forever".
I'll either get them on my ankle, on my wrist, or on my shoulder going up toward my neck. What will hurt more??

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well my first tat was on the upper back kind of by my neck didnt hurt that bad, wrist didnt hurt that bad but was annoying for healing because its your wrist and you use it a lot lol.. and well ankle i've never gotten one there but all tat's hurt to some degree depending on your pain level.. they really are not that bad though! <3 It's best to have a spot picked and for sure thats what you want there forever before you go=]
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• If I had to guess (I really have no idea lol) Id say ankle.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I've heard wrist hurts..durno about ankle.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I think the wrist would hurt the most, it all depends where its at. the one i have on my arm didn't hurt at all, the one on my ankle did somewhat but it was more in the areas when they got lower toward the foot. Anywhere that has more fat or skin will not hurt as bad but if its in an area where there is more bone it will hurt.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I would like to know this too. I would think that the top of the foot would be very painful or the tender flesh near the upper arm.
    myheartflys

Answer by myheartflys at 9:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Also, have you ever seen the tattoo designs done in white ink. It barely shows. Pretty cool looking but few artists do this.
    myheartflys

Answer by myheartflys at 9:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• and the tattoo on my upper arm (baby's handprints) did not hurt that bad :D but i was really pissed off when i got it done soo...i might have had an adrenaline rush going on haha.. i think the horse on my back hurt the worst..
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• ankle hurt the worst out of all my tats. i have one on my shouldar lower back ankle and hip. none of them bothered me too bad except my ankle.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• It hurts all over dummy.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2011