How do you make a romantic relationship last for a long time?

spitfire06

Asked by spitfire06 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• You found a question I have no clue as to what the answer might be! I've never been able to make one last

Answer by admckenzie at 9:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• you and I both.. I hope that I can make this relationship that I am in right now last.. but we are on super bumpy roads..
    spitfire06

Comment by spitfire06 (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• communication has ben the key in my relationship
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Im really interested in this too!
    Theirmamma0810

Answer by Theirmamma0810 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• For us it is friendship and respect. We have been married for 7 years and it is awesome. We are romantic , leaving little notes we are always doing sweet little things for each other.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i think communication is key. i always say something if bothering me.. even if its harsh but at least its out on the table. Trust and loyalty too
    Evilfelly07

Answer by Evilfelly07 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i agree. communication is everything! no matter what it is, i always tell my dh everything. it may be hard at times, but i ahve to tell him, if i don't i feel this big void in my head or something. lol and i know if i tell him he can comfort me, help me, or compromise with me, or he may disagree or be upset with me. but i'd rather have him upset with me, than me feeling guilty for not telling something. And he does the same for me. respect, honesty, loyalty, genuienly caring for the other person, always having each other's backs. we don't hang up on each other or walk out on each other if we're in an argument. we've been together for 4 years and been married for 2!
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• 1 - Pick the right man. 2 - Friendship and communication. 3 - Don't fight with each other.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• It's easy...Respect. I am so happily married and I respect my husband so much and I know he feels the same. When you respect someone you are consciously aware of their feelings at all times.
    rpetullo

Answer by rpetullo at 2:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Will do anything to make it last for the lifetime. Love, respect for each other & intimacy does all...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 8:21 AM on Feb. 20, 2011