Are you looking forward to anything coming up soon?

I am! I am looking forward to my Husband coming home tonight so We can have some Sexytime, hehe..and I'm looking forward to His Birthday, which is Monday. Yay!

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 9:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My tax return!! I'm getting impatient. lol. We're mainly using it get caught up and ahead on some bills, but I'm excited to go shopping for my daughter. Getting her a toddler bed, an actual toy box, clothes.....all the things I love looking at and can never buy. lol.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The birth of my niece or nephew this summer. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• WHOO HOO!  Sexy time!  You go mama!  I am looking forward to the birth of my 4th baby!  YAYY!  Hit 30 weeks today!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My 45th is coming not sure if Im looking forward to it yet though
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I am looking forward to exactly the same thing you are ! :) But my fiances bday is in April, but i cant wait~
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i too am waiting for sexy-time! my husband is at a jam-session tonight with his co-workers and has already started with the dirty texts.. sexy-time is definitely happening when he gets home :)!!!

other than that, we are moving out of this apartment and into our first home in april :) yay!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I'm looking forward to 2 of my friends delivering their babies around the end of March, and our mini~vacation next weekend! DH, son and I are going out of town for a weekend. WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Um.... my childrens father and I split 8 months ago , we have been sleeping on different floors of the house , I was waiting for my taxes so I had the money for a dp on a house and my taxes just came so Im looking forward to moving out .
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 9:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Looking forward to my son's second birthday which is on Monday. Hope everything turns out good.

Have fun tonight!!!!!!OP
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• The birth of our baby boy, he will be here 3/3/11. We are so excited
    libas.mommy

Answer by libas.mommy at 10:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2011