Is it bad to hold in my feelings?

I'm sure you all have heard enough about my possibly having Lupus. I don't think two weeks can go by any slower...uuugh. I've been hiding in my feelings because in all honesty I'm scared of what the results will be. I've been holding out the best I can for my daughter, but when she's asleep or not around I stew and stew, and bawl my eyes out. I think she can tell something isn't right with me though anyway because she's been giving me lots of hugs and cuddles. This is so frightening for me.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Health

• OMG I can only imagine what your going through.  Yes, I think that they can sense when something is wrong.  Your her mama!  She knows.  Is there a test that can be done so that at least you won't have to live in the agony of what if? 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Do you have friends and family to talk to about all your fears? I think its best to talk about it and just get out everything. I hope you have someone there you. Hugs! and i wish you the best. and its ok to be scared and worried.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I posted that before I mean't too.  I also mean't to ask if the 2 weeks was getting the test results back?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I dont think it is ever good to hold your feelings in, but in this situation, i would hold back on telling my daughter. I dont know how old she is but i think it would be a good idea to try and wait until you know for sure. And i will keep you in my prayers. Good luck sweetie
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• hugs Here is a bump for you Mama! Hopefully someone will be able to help with your question! You are a strong woman, just remember that! 

TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yeah. I should know my resluts in 2 weeks @ MrsHouston
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I hope it works well for you. hugs!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Got lots of family and a couple of good friends to support on, and of course you wonderful ladies. :-)
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2011