Do you think its wrong?(dancing)

well im a dancer,belly dancer..and i havent been dancing since i found out i was pregnant..i was on youtube not that long ago and saw 2 videos of woman belly dancing while pregnant...do you think its wrong that im uploading a video of me dancing while pregnant??? *i didnt hurt the baby i can assure you of that lol..i made sure i was careful =)
..i decided to dance to a song that has a meaning to what im going through right now...
itll be uploaded soon but i need your opinion on what you think about this..this is the only video i attempted to do though..

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• omg really i have since i was about 4 lol i did with my first til i was about 20 - 23 weeks then i couldnt move right lol so i was down for the rest of my pregnancy :( lol but i have with this one and so far so good but im only 17 weeks now lol ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I don't think there's anything wrong with dancing while pregnant. It's ur choice. I was still going to the clubs with my friends to go dancing. You just have to make sure you don't get dehydrated or anything or over work yourself
    Heather_Missour

Answer by Heather_Missour at 8:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Aw that's great that you are dancing and enjoying life! Yes, don't over-work or strain, and don't get overheated. The best thing to do would be to ask your gyn just to cover your own special self.

Answer by Bmat at 8:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Their is absolutely nothing wrong with it, way to go mama - I am way to sore to even walk this pregnancy, I love to see that others have the energy
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• as long as you don't overstress yourself and listen to your body there is absolutely nothing wrong with dancing (of any kind) while pregnant! if you are in a high-risk category, probably best to check with your ob; otherwise, i say if you feel up to it; go for it! pregnancy should be enjoyed!

dolphinfly74

Answer by dolphinfly74 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2008