Do you think its wrong?(dancing)

well im a dancer,belly dancer..and i havent been dancing since i found out i was pregnant..i was on youtube not that long ago and saw 2 videos of woman belly dancing while you think its wrong that im uploading a video of me dancing while pregnant??? *i didnt hurt the baby i can assure you of that lol..i made sure i was careful =)
..i decided to dance to a song that has a meaning to what im going through right now...
itll be uploaded soon but i need your opinion on what you think about this..this is the only video i attempted to do though..

Asked by misty91 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• omg really i have since i was about 4 lol i did with my first til i was about 20 - 23 weeks then i couldnt move right lol so i was down for the rest of my pregnancy :( lol but i have with this one and so far so good but im only 17 weeks now lol ..

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I don't think there's anything wrong with dancing while pregnant. It's ur choice. I was still going to the clubs with my friends to go dancing. You just have to make sure you don't get dehydrated or anything or over work yourself

Answer by Heather_Missour at 8:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Aw that's great that you are dancing and enjoying life! Yes, don't over-work or strain, and don't get overheated. The best thing to do would be to ask your gyn just to cover your own special self.

Answer by Bmat at 8:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Their is absolutely nothing wrong with it, way to go mama - I am way to sore to even walk this pregnancy, I love to see that others have the energy

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• as long as you don't overstress yourself and listen to your body there is absolutely nothing wrong with dancing (of any kind) while pregnant! if you are in a high-risk category, probably best to check with your ob; otherwise, i say if you feel up to it; go for it! pregnancy should be enjoyed!

Answer by dolphinfly74 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2008