Do you post much info on your profile page?

I don't even give much thought to mine. Someone just pointed out how there's not much on there, and that is correct.

That's the way I prefer it. I've always limited how much info I use on line and on this site I choose to keep it pretty much anonymous.

so, are you someone that likes to reveal a lot, barely anything online, or somewhere in between?

I've noticed on here and with experiences in other places how different it can be. Some disclose so much I find it sometimes baffling, but that's their choice I suppose.

So where do you draw the line?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It depends on what I am doing.  My profile is private and it takes me a while to add anyone.  I don't just accept friends requests from people that I have never seen on here before.  In my answers on Q and A I am completely honest.  If I feel like I don't want to share, then I don't answer. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• no not at all.
    Anonymous

• Not much
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No because that is lame.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 2:59 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No, I haven't changed it the whole time I've been a member.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No because you don't know who's crazy out there and you need to be very careful.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011