What to pack this time around?

I will be going to the hospital to have my 2nd csection done and its been almost 6 yrs since my first one
And have no idea what to pack for myself. I got everything for my baby boy packed, I just need my bag.

libas.mommy

Asked by libas.mommy at 10:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Extra socks! A change of clothes to go home in, hair ties if you need them... umm do you have a comfort item? Are you a make-up person? Do you have your camera? Cell Phone? Personal snacks for once they finally allow you to eat!

(I am vegan so I brought my own veggie broth for the first day.)
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 10:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• camera/video carmera, phone, clothes, pjs, socks, toothbrush/toothpaste, makeup, house shoes, ipod?, fave pillow or blanket
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I don't know what special needs you might have because of the c-section, but in general bring:

- whatever toiletries, makeup, hair supplies you would normally pack for a weekend vacation
    - bathrobe
    - change of clothes (to go home in) for you and your hubby (or whoever will be staying there with you)
    - slippers and socks
    - extra underwear and nursing bra
    - a plastic bag to put your dirty clothes in to take home
    - something entertaining (book, magazine, portable DVD player, etc.)
    - snacks (if there aren't good food options around the hospital)
    - blanket and pillow for dad (if the hospital can't guarantee they'll provide it for him)
    - whatever comfort items you might want (pictures, candles, sparkling cider to celebrate with, etc.)

Congrats Mama!!
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2011