What u guys think of

What u guys think of thes kind of people. What happen is I envited my frind "she is not really frind but when we drop our kides to calss we chat for little". So I envited her on her day off from work, and we agreed that she will come at 2 pm . So when I went home I was cleaning really fast and cooking because I was so excited that she is coming. At 1 pm she called and she told me that she can't come because she was talking to her mom for 2 ahours and now she is fare behined "cooking,cleaning and lundry". I felt that she is not care at all about me and she is not responsble person. I heat to see poeople act this wayyyyy with me. So if u guys in my place are u going to fedel bad 2 or no?
And in here I want to tell people that to be respansbole about yr word, until something realllllllyyyyyyyy emportant happen. Be responsble of your word that u said it.

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh babe!  I'm so sorry that you did all that and then she didn't even show up!  I agree, do what you say you are going to.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• if she couldn't make it then she couldn't make it. I understand ur feelings are hurt but just reschedule. People hav busy lives
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Don't take it personal. I don't like it when plans get changed either but if you want to have friends in your life, sometimes it can't be helped. BUT if I have to cancel time with my friends I do make sure to make plans ASAP and do my best to stick to them.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• U know what, if emergency happen and she couldn't come it is okay,but the reson was not emergency, if u made plane, u have to be responsble for it until something emergency happen. RIGTH…?
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I agree with June mama at least she did call and let u know. Now reschedule and she does it again then cease all contact with her,because you will know for sure what kind of person she really is. Good luck honey.......
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Maybe you can reschedule. Maybe something came up or she really had too much to do. Anything can happen. I would see if she would like to reschedule. I understand your frustration, I hate when I have plans and they fall through. It happens alot to many people, especially me, but I wouldn't let it ruin a potention friendship. She had the decency to atleast call and let you know that she couldn't make it, there's some people that would never do that. I would give her another chance.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Acutally that was her second chance lol,she allredy canceled one. Time before
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• That was really Rude of her & i am sorry that you were Excited she was coming over and then she let you down- it doesn't sound like she would be a very good friend so you are probably better off that she cancelled- Don't give her anymore Chances!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Things happen. I don't take it personally.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No I am not taking it persanlly, I just heat to see someone I care about but she doesn't. And now I have another one she give me her phone number and she told me that she wanted me to be her frind but I am afrid. I didn't want any frindship
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2011