Baby trend sit n stand vs. Joovy caboose.

which is better i can't decide.

Theirmamma0810

Asked by Theirmamma0810 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• Don't know, but I have a baby trend double sit n stand and I love it!

Answer by missanc at 10:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Does it steer really well? I want to be able to go to the mall, on walks etc with it.
    Theirmamma0810

Comment by Theirmamma0810 (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Never had a Joovy but I have a baby trend sit and stand deluxe tandem that comes with a detachable rear seat and I LOVE it. It is a little on the heavy side though thats the only bad thing I can say about it. it seems very long when you are pushing it but it steers pretty good for its size. and folded up its literally nearly the same size as the one we got with our single travel system. I give it 4 and a half stars!
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 10:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• The babytrend steers very well. I have no problem taking it into stores and being able to maneuver through the aisles or around things.

Answer by missanc at 10:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I didn't get either, I went with the Mia Moda Compagno Stroller. I ordered online but I cannot wait to get it. :)
    Theirmamma0810

Comment by Theirmamma0810 (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2011