Is it normal that i haven't been sick like really sick for about 7 years already that's the last time i had the flu...

and no i don't get the flu shot either all my kids get sick and i don't catch it ever is this normal ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Health

• Don't knock it!! You must just have a great immune system.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• thats good. I havent had a flu, or at least one i noticed since I was 10. but before that I had them every year
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• your probably have an outstanding immune system! i don't get flu shots either and i get the flu on average about every 3 to 4 years or so. I am also blessed with an awesome immune system. i remember growing up my sister and two cousin's that lived next door had strept throat and mono every year until they all go their tonsols out and even after they still got both, just not as often. And they still get the flu often. I've never had either and like i said have only gotten the flu every couple years in my lifetime. But while my poor mother was taking of my sister's illness she was dealing with my allergies and sinus and ear infections. lol
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i think it's awesome, i'm the same way, we don't get flu shots and none of us get the flu...we don't usually get sick either, just a cold here and there
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 20, 2011