Am hurting in my right side were my kindey is am on anitboitics so does anyone have any idea what it chould be

regian19832002

Asked by regian19832002 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Health

• could be different things...gas, gallbladder, etc. you really wouldn't know unless you can rule out certain things. if the pain is unbearable, you might need to go to the ER. if its gallbladder/stones, they'll find out doing a xray or ultrasound.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• if it's low down where your kidney is and you're on Antibiotics, Im guess you're on that due to an infection?? If it's gallbladder it will be higher up usually....you could have a stone....or a uric acid stone..those don't usually show up on Xray, but you might want to have it checked out, if it becomes unbearable.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i was on anitbiotics for a sinus infection
    regian19832002

Comment by regian19832002 (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• for a sinus infection, it probably wouldn't be related..unless you're getting flu like aches...if it's a stone, you'll know it...it's the most awful pain I've ever experienced....I've seen grown men cry like little girls when passing a stone. However, if it is and you get it taken care of, you won't have to go through that...you might want to make an appt with a urologist. or go to the ER if it's too bad.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• ok thanks all
    regian19832002

Comment by regian19832002 (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i was having bad pain on my right side and it was my appendix...go to the doc!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2011